Wednesday 20 June 2007

My 15 minutes...

Well I got my 15 minutes of fame. Jenny over at RJR is profiling the DT members on her blog and she has mine up at the moment. My little bit.. lol. She has recently had Dee's and Pippa's up and I'm sure Shazz's will be up shortly.
I can't believe that I've been included with such wonderful talented girls. So go check it out and don't forget to check out Jenny's sale over at RJR... she has some absolutely gorgeous ribbons there... and no I haven't bought her out.... yet!

And talking about the RJR ribbons, I've finally managed to find some peace and quiet to get a layout done with the gorgeous ribbons Jenny sent me tonight. I have plans for something else so hopefully I will get it done tomorrow afternoon when I have peace and quiet on my afternoon off.
So that's been about all I've been up to. Very quiet around the boards at the moment though.

I had to laugh this morning on my way to dropping the boys off. Kristofer was teaching Jonathan how to read. Sounding the words out on the card he had written for his friend Mason. I don't think Jonathan will have any trouble reading as he stands with me and Kristofer when Kristofer is doing his reading.
There really isn't much between that pair. We swear they should have been twins.

So that's about it... just a short post. Look after yourselves and have a wonderful day won't you.
Toni

3 comments:

Shazz said...

you work for the RJR DT application was amazing toni.
can't wait to see what you come up with using the ribbons jenny sent us - aren't they gorgeous...???
my DS2 is a bright young man too and i credit a lot of that to him sitting with DS1 and i when we did DS1's homework.
hope you are managing to keep warm in this chilly weather xxoo

Janine said...

Hey Toni- I just checked out your '15 minutes of fame' over at RJR- what a great site!!! I added it to my favourites!!!
Have a great weekend!!

Louise G said...

you deserve to be there Toni, your work is great!
Louise(loulou)