Sunday 24 June 2007

I feel awful

Sorry but I do. This allergy has knocked me for a 6. I woke up this morning with swollen hands and lips and slowly today that's cleared up and same with the hives. But now the hives are back again and my hands have been so very sore all day.
So don't think I will be going to work tomorrow unless I have a full recovery in the next 12 hours. Knowing my luck, that's what will happen.
I did get one layout done today. The layout for the Book of Me for Scrapboxx. I haven't missed a single BOM challenge yet so I think that's an achievement. The handwriting isn't very good because my hand was sore, and I guess I should have left it until I felt better but I just wanted to get it done.
Here's the layout and no I'm not going to retype the journalling... sorry.



Anyway, that's it from me tonight. Keep warm and stay safe.
Toni

3 comments:

Charmaine Otto Photography said...

Hi Toni, you really don't sound like your usual cheery self. Hope you feel better soon!! Btw i love your new header. Its fantastic. Did you do it???

Jenny Boyd said...

Wow Toni I am sorry to hear you aren't well! Particularily sorry that it was CHOCOLATE that did it to you!!!! Have you had any of these sorts of reactions to chocolate before??? Hopefully a one off as it would be dreadful for you to have to go with out one of the major food groups!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling a lot better now Toni. Your allergy symptoms sound awful. And to be allergic to chocolate just adds insult to injury.
Congratulations on maintaining your record in the BoM challenge.