Wednesday 13 June 2007

I'm such a lucky girl...

In my little mailbox tonight was a pressie from Shona at the Boxx. We're part of the Swap with a Difference, where we do an embellishment each month on a theme. Well Shona did mine this month and it was themed around friendships.
I got the most absolutely gorgeous little mini book with all these quotes on friends and a card to go with it. It is really the most gorgeous thing I've seen! Thank you so much Shona... you have no idea how happy it has made me. I will have to take pics tomorrow and share them with everyone.

And we in the RJR DT are famous now... we rated a mention on the Aussie Pub Calls blog... you can't get more famous than that now can you! lol
Truly I still can't believe that it's happened to lil ol' me...I still have to pinch myself. I can't wait to get the ribbon and be inspired.


This week's challenge for Scrapboxx was to scrap a birthday.
I did one last night when I couldn't get inspired with the mini book.
Am quite happy with the way it came out. Used some Cosmo Cricket I've had sitting here. I so love that paper... very boy orientated which is good as I've found a lot of the papers are more for girls. There just doesn't seem to be alot of boy ranges available.
Even Basic Grey have been doing less for boys and more for girls.

So anyway, I'm going to do that minibook I was going to do last night. I've finally been inspired...

Have yourselves a good day won't you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the LO of your boys birthday Toni :)
Hey I thought you didin't have much to blog about. tsk. tsk. LOL
I enjoyed chatting with you at the SnC CC tonight.
Tammy