Monday 25 June 2007

Much better today

Yes, I feel much much better today. Took the day off work and I'm glad I did.
Danny sent me up the hospital again last night because he was worried, and they think it could be a virus. Apparently they've had a few cases like this, but Danny and I still think it was an allergy.
We will wait and see, if Danny and the kids come out with it it's a virus, if they don't then I guess it's an allergy.

But the day wasn't a complete waste.... I got some scrapping done. I sorted out the pics for the circle journal I'm doing, did the file for the ideas I like from the mags, did the challenges from the Boxx, SNC and there's one for Scrapbooking 4 Less too.
And on top of that I also wrote out some more details of the family tree in the file I'm keeping.

So here's the layouts....


This first one I did for both the Scrap N Crazy challenge and the Scrapbooking 4 Less 14 day challenge. Is off my nieces Sam and Mel.


And this one was for the Boxx weekly challenge... to use circles, lots of circles. Do you think I managed that one? lol.... it's from a Becky Higgins Sketch. I so love her sketches.

So that's about it for me, back to work tomorrow... unfortunately!
But have yourselves a good day and thanks everyone for your well wishes.
Toni.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad your recovering now. I hope the boys don't get anything.

You sure made the most of your day off work, that's great. Your layouts are wonderful Toni :)

Take care and keep smiling. Love from Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx

TatumW said...

Hope that you are feeling all better now! Those hands need to be at there best for the CC on Saturday night! Have a great day, Tatum xx

Jenny Boyd said...

Good to hear you are feeling a bit better Toni! Love your LO's - I am a big fan of those BG papers.

Kylie said...

glad to hear that your feeling better Toni!.Love that weekly challenge entry its awesome!That photo of the boys is precious....good luck with the challenge.
Take care
Kylie

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back in form Toni. And let's face it, any day you can scrap a couple of layouts isn't totally wasted. Great layouts.