Monday 18 July 2011

Our Family

It was a cold and wet weekend so I pulled out a Tim Holtz Configurations Printer Tray I had here and worked on that.
I really love the way it came and it's full of lots of little bits and pieces...



I love these as they are so flexible and you can have bigger spaces if you want, like I did for the title.

And of course with such a detailed project, there's lots of detail photos... lol










And with the boxes I didn't use in this tray and also the box, and the cover from the box, I can actually make a third one.
Will have to think on the them of it though!

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

Oh wow! This is wonderful!

Gayle said...

Hey Toni :)
Loving your work!
Could you email me your email addy?
mgsmith1@bigpond.com
Ta :)
Gayle

Mrs Frizz said...

way too funny ... why ... you are probably thinking to yourself?

Cos I've just got one of them sitting on the floor in my scrap room as well to play with ...

I love adding bitsers to things.