Sunday 10 July 2011

It's going to be a nervous week...

This coming week my first projects for Kaisercraft are being uploaded on the blog.
I wonder if I will have any fingernails left by the end of the week. It's funny, but you don't think of the pressure until it's you being the one on show.
This first one will be the hardest I think.
The past week has seen some gorgeous creations from Ann-Katrin, Hilde and Jodi. So if you've missed them head on over and check them out.

I have managed one layout this week. I had to set the challenge for the Challenge the Design Team. Of course I couldn't get away without doing the layout myself.
As I had forgotten about it (oops!), I set something easy... Non-person layout, Pattern Paper OVER a year old, and 3 things not made for scrapbooking!
So today I managed to get around to doing my layout.



This is a photo taken when we went to Carnarvon a couple of years ago. This was taken on our day trip out to the Kennedy Ranges.
So that takes care of the non-person layout, then the paper is from Heidi Swapp, and I'm certain I've had it for a couple of years.
And the non-scrapbooking items... buttons, staples and the tag.
Here's a closer look at the cluster...



So don't forget to check out the Kaisercraft blog for the projects from this year's design team.

2 comments:

Karen Shady said...

LOL Toni..... it will be a breeze. It really isnt as hard as it seems. You are probably just putting yourself under way too much pressure. In a few months time, you will be wondering what you were worried about :) goodluck... Cant wait to see what you have created

Mrs Frizz said...

yep, totally agree, it has been a little bit nerve wracking - but first one under our belts and off we go ...