Sunday 17 July 2011

More Kaisercraft....

As promised here is another creation for Kaisercraft. This is the Little Toot Train Frame. Loved this... so much fun! And perfect with more photos of my great nephew and his great grandfather.



Here are some closer pics...









I'm thinking I need to get more creative in the photographing of my off-the-page projects...

I'm going to be the first to admit, I'm not a card maker.
But I love these cards... I think they're nice and simple, but elegant, especially the Blae and Ivy ones.





I'll be back later with my last project for this month for Kaisercraft... the Blae and Ivy Frame....

1 comment:

Beccy said...

I think your cards are beautiful Toni, especially the last couple... very elegant. I love the train frame too. It would make a really wonderful gift.
Cheers,
Beccy