Monday 4 July 2011

Off to England

In the next round of the Chookscraps Amazing Race!

So our criteria is...

-Colour blocking for cobblestone streets
-Large circle (more than 6 inches) for stone henge
-Number/s in the title to represent the tendency of the monachy to have numbers attached to their names
- It is cold in England so you need to be prepared to button up those jackets. Include at least two buttons on your LO.

So here's my layout...



I got my inspiration for this one from a Tim Holtz paper pad. All I had to do was cut out the squares....
Then I pulled out the sewing machine and stitched a big circle in the middle, and then decided to stitch a border.
And to bring the circle out I chalked it... worked perfectly!
I couldn't decide where to add the buttons, so thought I would just add them to the patchwork...

and here's a closer look at the title and sticker quote I used



Loving this layout....

2 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

that pad of papers is awesome, I've got one of them tucked away as well ... and fabbo layout ... and your pic, loving that.

hilde janbroers said...

beautiful layout!!