Friday 14 October 2011

Scrapping up a storm

This is what unlimited time can do... and I've been having a ball!!!!

I'm putting some entries into the show this year, and there's a new section in scrapbooking... double page on Esperance.
So I've been playing with doubles using the photos I took out at Lake Monji the other day!

I have to say... I absolutely LOVE these photos! So peaceful...



And the wildflowers are all out...



And because I love heritage, I had a play. My biggest problem with these photos is trying to date them.



I've also made a frame using the gorgeous Bonjour range. Told you I'm totally in love with this range. It's on my all-time favourite list!
I've used one of the frames from Kaisercraft, painted then used crackle paint, then inked. Gives a lovely soft feel, that matches the papers.




And I couldn't resist using one of the Prima Resins I recently acquired. I'm going to have acquire more I think... they are just gorgeous!







I have a mini album to share too, but will do that in a couple of days....

1 comment:

Beccy said...

Wow Toni, those photos really are beautiful, especially the wildflowers! I LOVE the frame you've created with the lovely new Kaiser papers... I can see why they are your favourites! I think I'll have to get my hands on some of those.
Cheers,
Beccy