Thursday 27 October 2011

Bonjour!

I fell in love with this range as soon as I received it. It is just so soft and pretty and I just wanted to keep playing with it once I started!

So of course, I made something for myself for my new scrap room!

This is a tissue box cover that has been sitting here waiting for altering for quite a while (I won't exactly say how long! lol) and this range was just perfect for it.



and detail pics... of course!








I repurposed a keyring given to me of the Eiffel Tower and have used it on here. Matched the papers perfectly I think and it's a great way to re-use something.

I think these papers are going to make their way into my all-time favourite paper range!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I love this tissue box cover - you've done a stunning job... it would look great in my scrap area too :)