Monday 24 October 2011

AWESOME!

I had an absolutely awesome time in Hyden!!!!

It was fantastic to get away and teaching wasn't quite as scary as I thought. I'm still not a public speaker though... I do so much better in just small groups... very very small groups...

I did take the camera... but only took a couple of photos... am I bad or what!!!!

So here we go...

The Fabulous Karen...

Thank you Karen for such an awesome weekend!!!

The hall where we spent the weekend scrapping...


I did a couple of the classes with Mistra...


Mistra is an awesome scrapper... so talented and such a lovely lady. It was great catching up again Mistra!

My scrapping buddies... Margaret


and Gail (who dobbed me in for teaching!)

(btw Gail... I haven't forgotten...keep watching over your shoulder... lol)

I really must say a heartfelt thank you to Karen. It really was one of the best weekends I've ever had.
And I have to thank all of the girls who did my classes... you were an awesome bunch and I loved teaching you. Thank you for taking it easy on me...
I'm no longer a teaching virgin! lol

When I get time to scratch myself I will take pics of the 2 layouts I did in Mistra's classes.
Otherwise I'm flat out with DT work, but will be back to share the last of my October projects for Kaiser!

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Toni, we loved having you teach at the retreat!! You did a fab job at teaching! Please forgive me for the paint in the nose incident ;)

Toni said...

lol... remember... I'm watching you!