Friday 7 October 2011

A modern Christmas...

My last project for September for Kaiser was a modern Christmas Tree.
The idea was suggested to me when I got my boxes from Kaiser so I ran with the idea and this is what eventuated...




The tree was painted green, and then stamped in silver with the stamp from the Silly Season range.
I then spent quite a bit of time making the presents for the base of the tree... they were actually quite fiddly but worth it in the end.




And yes, my friend is getting the tree for her Christmas table as a thank you for the idea!

I've been doing a lot of creating this week while on holidays, some I can share and will over the next week or so, but some I can't yet.
But rather than share a project with you, I thought I might leave you with a couple of teasers of one of my projects I've done for Kaisercraft using the new 13th Hour range.
And I'm really sorry (not) but you won't see this project until the end of the month! lol


2 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

OMG look at that sneak peek ... wowser ...

Beccy said...

Love the tree Toni, what a cool idea! I'm sure your friend will love it too.
I'm looking forward to seeing what your end of the month project is... the sneak peeks look great!
Cheers,
Beccy