Sunday 16 October 2011

Family mini album

This album has been on my to-do list now for months, so I was glad to be able to get it done.It's basically a trip through time for my parents, photos from their wedding, having kids, and their retirement. This is going to be their Christmas present this year, so shhh.....

I've used Bo Bunny Timepiece collection, and one of their watch albums.



A detail look at the cover....



The inside pages...




















PS... keep an eye on the Kaiser blog this week and you might see my projects...

4 comments:

Gayle said...

Hi Toni :) all ready for the retreat?
Not sure if Karens said, but the tutors usually bring a couple of scrapbook albums for people to flick through.
See you Friday!

Pearl said...

what a great family/heritage mini! i've made a few minis recently too, so much fun!

Beccy said...

Your parents are sure to love this little album, it's just gorgeous! I really like all the beautiful flowers on the front cover. Great papers and colours too.
Cheers,
Beccy

Mrs Frizz said...

fabulous album - really stunning