Thursday 5 May 2011

OMG OMG OMG OMG

CAN I JUST SCREAM FROM THE HEAVENS.....

I've made the shortlist for the Kaisercraft Design Team....


OMG...to be included in such a bunch of talented ladies is just awesome.......

Here's the link to see everyone else on the list...



OMG... how awesome is this!!!!



And on another OMG...
Nicholas' U17 hockey team won the B-grade Hockey State Championships!!!!
We are so proud of him and the team... especially as 6 members of the team played U15's in the week before so they did fantastic!
I have a state champion.....

I'm doing the happy dance today....

2 comments:

Beccy said...

WooHoo!!! Congratulations Toni, that's awesome news and well deserved! I'm really not surprised that you got in though, your work is exceptional and you would make a wonderful design team member.
Congrats again.
Beccy

Kirsty said...

Woohoo!!!! Way to go!!!!!