Sunday 22 May 2011

Chookscraps CC

Chookscraps are holding their monthly cybercrop this weekend with the yummy George Clooney and his movies selected for the theme.

So the first challenge had the theme of the Ocean's 11, 12 and 13 and we had to use layers, metallic, something shiny and a playing card.
I've used Bo Bunny papers for this one.



The next challenge was based on Batman and Robin, so we had to do a layout on someone who inspires us, use 2 photos, Superhero colour scheme, and a mask.
So I chose Nicholas for the inspiration, and the superhero I chose for the colour scheme was Captain America with the red, blue and white. I even used stars... lol



The card challenge was to use a rectangle, circle and a bracket shape...



And finally we had the sketch challenge...



And this layout was using the new Websters Pages Spring Market range... straight yumminess!!!!
And the layout is of my Nanna... I will always remember her bright colourful gardens, so this range was just perfect to use.

Otherwise I've been working on the stuff for Round 2 of the Kaisercraft Design Team. Really happy with what I've done, but sorry no can share at this stage!

I've also been looking at my winter house and I believe it really does need something else... it just doesn't seem finished, so the thinking cap is on!
But while I'm thinking I've started work on my Tim Holtz Configuration box... this is a lot of fun and I will share when I finish...

No comments: