Tuesday 26 April 2011

My Carousel

We decided we'd have a quiet weekend, so I decided to make a start on the carousel I wanted to make.
I love the way it came out... very pretty....






Here are some detail pics...







And yes, it has one of the music boxes concealed in it and it plays When You wish Upon a Star... it screamed carousel to me... lol
Unfortunately no, it doesn't turn... I tried, but I couldn't figure it out... everything I tried didn't work. But you can turn it by hand if you want to.

And yes... it is all handmade...

and how long did it take to make.... lots of time!!!!! but it was worth it!

3 comments:

Beccy said...

Wow Toni, it's beautiful! You've done another awesome OTP project.
Beccy

Terri said...

Absolutley stunning Toni

Kirsty said...

Oh my!!!! This is absolutely incredible!!!