Sunday 8 May 2011

Happy Mother's Day...

it must be somewhere.... all my kids can do is fight and argue and hurt each other!
I just want some peace and quiet....

oh well... I can dream!

But I've spent the weekend doing more journals for the shop of course...
Baby boy and baby girl ones...




I think these will be the last of the ones I do as I'm over them at the moment. I've also done some general ones, and some travel ones, but they are all A5, these ones are A6, except for 2.

I think it's time for some other projects now I have my snow...

Yesterday I caught Gryfn glued to the front door... and why...


because of this little chappy and quite a few of his mates playing in the roses around the front door... lol

This pic was taken through the flyscreen along with this one I love of one of the roses...


I think it came out pretty well...

Oh.. and Gryfn went to the vets the other day for his annual checkup and needles, so we got him weighed. He weighs in at a respectable 6.8kg which is almost 15lbs. Still got some growing and filling out to do.

I hope you've all had a good day... me I'm off to chase some quiet...

No comments: