Sunday 15 May 2011

Happy dance, happy dance....

DS1 was today selected for the Great Southern Regional hockey team.... woohoo... so proud of him!
He's worked so hard for it and now succeeded.... woohoo....

Ok... onto more mundane things... I've finally finished my seasons houses...

So without further ado... here is Winter...



and some details...





Winter plays Over the Rainbow... and yes... I have glitter EVERYWHERE!

And here are all 4 houses together!




I have some tweaking to do, but overall I'm happy with them!

Now to just find another music box to make one for a present... can't find one locally any more! typical Esperance!

1 comment:

Beccy said...

Congratulations to Nicholas Toni, glad to hear all his (and your) hardwork has paid off!
I love your collection of music houses.. they look fantastic all lined up together! Good luck on finding that last music box.
Cheers,
Beccy