Sunday 17 April 2011

Another CC

It's another chooks cybercrop this weekend so of course I'm scrapping layouts.... I am meant to be doing journals....I'm decorating them on commission to sell in the shop. there'll only be 6 so I will share a pic when I'm all finished....

but onto the layouts...

Challenge 1



Alliteration in the title; stitching in some form either hand drawn, rubons or stitched; a photo smaller than 6x4 and distressing.
I'm still thinking this layout needs something but I'm not sure...

Challenge 2



Add something to the photo (I used rub ons); combination of flowers, buttons or brads (I used flowers and buttons); Black and brown colour scheme; and have something partially hidden.

Challenge 3



And this one we had to scraplift one of the lovely Niq's layouts as she is guest dt member this month at Chooks. I ended up lifting her challenge 2 layout, but I don't have a link.... but you can see it here...


Can you tell I'm really loving the Bo Bunny new Timepiece range.. perfect for heritage layouts.

Now I really should get those journals done....

No comments: