Sunday 3 April 2011

A new cover

I broke the hinge of my previous cover for my kobo e-reader so today I decided to make a new one.

This is made of chipboard and is basically a box with a flap that ties down.

I've got a clip on it which will hold the synopsis of the books I've got. It's very hard sometimes to choose what to read if you haven't read it before on the kobo's as you have to open the books or relook it up on the web...
So I print them off so I have a record of them....

So onto the pics...

This is the front cover...


and some details...





The inside of the flap and front of the box....


and the back...

I don't think the colour is too good on this pic...

anyway the paper is all kaisercraft loire valley and some of their gorgeous new roses...

1 comment:

Beccy said...

I haven't seen these new papers Toni... they sure are gorgeous and I love what you did with the cover. The little flowers really set the whole thing off.
Cheers,
Beccy