Sunday 2 May 2010

Lots of layouts

yes... with a long weekend last weekend and no internet access I decided I really needed to spend some time scrapping...
And with some new papers from Prima and the new range Mama-razzi from Bo Bunny I was all set and had a lot of fun!










I just love those Mama-razzi papers and I've seen a mini album made with it that I'm just going to have to do!!! well once I re-stock my supplies of Mama-razzi.... lol

And Gryfn is growing beautifully.... weighed him this morning and he's now 3.2kg. Not bad for only being 4 months old!
And poor Charlie Brown was snipped and chipped this week so when dad went away he felt very sorry for himself and curled up and didn't want to play. I really wondered if there was something wrong with him, so I took him back to the vets to get checked. Turned out there was nothing wrong with him but being a sook! lol
But Dad's back home and he's all better and running amok through the house.
Maybe Charlie Brown knew he was in trouble for getting onto the roof the other day! Of course Mum was the one who had to climb up there and get him back down.
And he was weighed too at the vets and is 2.8kg, definately much lighter than Gryfn, especially when there's a month between the two of them.
And of course I do have a photo to share of them but I need to take some more!

No comments: