Sunday 16 May 2010

I got some scrapping done yesterday and today....

I covered a small journal that I made to carry around in my bag so I can write down all the ideas for future projects that I have. Works out well as I can write down the papers I want to use, and the various projects so I don't forget them.

Of course I used Websters Pages on it.

Another project I have in mind is a planner, but I'm still working out exactly what I will be doing with it and what I want in it. I might just reuse these covers for it, but will see. Might want something different by then!

And I started an 8x8 album for my favourite photos. Some photos I take I just absolutely love... whether sunsets, sunrises, pics of the kids, or a landscape. To me I just love these photos, so I wanted somewhere to keep them.
So here is the cover of the album...

The Bo Bunny Mumma-razzi was just perfect for this!

And I managed to get 2 of the pages done...

This photo of a rhino at Perth Zoo I just love... it's just so natural....

And I took this photo of a sunrise at Augusta in 2006 when I was over there for a scrapbooking retreat. It still remains one of my favourite photos ever...

Of course there's Websters Pages there...

1 comment:

Beccy said...

Your work is beautiful as always Toni. I love the cover for your 8x8 album and what a great idea to display just your most favourite snaps.