Tuesday 4 May 2010

Gryfn is growing

I said in the last post how much Gryfn is growing, but tonight I got some photos of him with Charlie Brown....

Now remember, Charlie is 5 months old and Gryfn is 4 months old...




Just a bit of difference in their sizes.... it will get greater.

and I've also had some friends at me to take a pic of his paws to see how big they are, so I took this one tonight with his paw on my hand.



And of course, while I'm taking the pics Gryfn had to investigate the camera....


But the boys have been very good lately... playing out in the cat run now that it is fully roofed. I will have to get some new pics of it, but still have some bits and pieces to do in there!
Charlie has taken a liking to my hair too... playing with it during the night when I'm asleep, and also climbing my shoulder if he can to attack it... it's getting old fast!
But Gryfn is my beautiful boy... and he's starting to want to cuddle up to me which is great... but only for short times please!

But tonight they're both curled up asleep on the cat tower....

No comments: