Sunday 16 May 2010

Charlie Brown has been getting into trouble this week...

Today he was decided he'd like to find out about the hanging baskets in the cat run... but of course a bird flew by and he had to chase it... beside the point that the basket went from under him when he tried to jump out....
Luckily he was quick enough to catch himself on the side of the basket before landing on the ground, so it wasn't much of a fall.

I did get a pic of him in the basket though....


I've now moved the basked, and he did try to get int he basket again, but he missed so hopefully he's now learnt his lesson!

Here's Gryfn and Charlie getting into mischief....


and Gryfn has taken a liking to my chair... every time I get up out of it he curls up in it. This afternoon he was quite happy sleeping there...



Gryfn is getting big now... I'm really going to have to get a set of scales so I can weigh him. He's getting too big for the kitchen scales now.
But I did try to measure him... but not too hard... lol

No comments: