Sunday 18 April 2010

Busy busy

DH and DS1 didn't get home till late Friday night from hockey in Perth (and no the boys didn't do well... 5th overall... but they tried!) so that meant that Saturday was to be an easy day.
Just the normal washing and cleaning and then I spent the afternoon matching photos to sketches and paper, so now I have about 20 kits sitting there waiting for me to do the pages and add embellishments.
So of course, what did I do this afternoon.... actually scrapped!!!
and I managed 3 layouts....




And during the week I got around to redoing my memo board...




And the final share is of the canvasses I finally got done last weekend to go on the wall in the entry passage....
Love the way these turned out!




So here's to more scrapping this week!!!!

But finally I can't leave you without a pic of my favourite boy.... I couldn't work out whether he wanted a drink or a swim... lol

No comments: