Monday 22 October 2007

uh oh... I've been slack!

But I have been one busy little vegemite!
It was back to work last Tuesday and yeh... nothing's changed there! But isn't that why I work there there... well that's what I tell myself lol....

And then I had to get all the entries done and ready for the show and drop them off and then we had the show on Friday and Saturday. Nicholas did really well... got a second with one of his photos, so was really proud of him and Kristofer and Jonathan got merit certificates for their lego.
I was happy... I got 3 firsts, 3 seconds and a third in the scrapbooking section and also won most points. I also got a first in the animal section in the photography so was really happy with that.
So overall we did really really well, and with vouchers and prize money the show nearly paid for itself.

and..................... best news of all.........................
MY NEW TOY SHOWED UP.... woohoo.....
I got a Klic-n-Kut Elements...
Oh it's just wonderful! and I've spent the rest of the week learning how to use it.... it cuts cardstock, chipboard and everything!
Take a look at this....

I cut all of this with the klic-n-kut... chipboard and all... isn't it just so gorgeous... and so very easy to do....


And then on the weekend SNC had a cybercrop on so I was busy with that too... definately more than enough to keep me out of trouble... lol
So here are a couple of the layouts I did for that

I love this pic of Jonathan taken in Port Denison.... and the flourish on the right hand of the layout has been cut on the KNK....



and this one, which is going in the zoo album. The title was cut on the KNK in one piece. Took me 5 minutes... would have taken me about 3-4 hours by hand.


and then here's this last one I will upload tonight...

These holiday units are so cute... taken in Port Denison. This title was cut on the KNK too...

So have yourselves a great week and hopefully I won't be too busy to post again soon with more layouts from the SNC cc...
Toni

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Hey Toni..thanks for my comment on my blog. We just had our show this weekend too. I also got most points for the scrapbooking section....won $50..cool!
See you are having fun with your new toy...oh, and hows the 4WD going..got your bullbar yet?
Catchya