Monday 15 October 2007

Just a quick one

Here's just a quick post.
Just thought I would upload my latest creations for Jenny over at RJR.

Last month Jenny sent us some Kaiser Bling, Bella flowers and Bella Ribbon.
If you're looking for bling, flowers or ribbon I suggest you go and look at RJR because Jenny has some great bargains there.

So here's my layouts....



I love this photo of Kristofer and Jonathan... and here's some detail from the layout.



Jenny sent us white flowers and for this layout I stamped on the flower to tie it in with the blue.


And here is a card I did as well.

I hope you have a wonderful week.... for me, it's back to work tomorrow... bummer hey... but I guess I have to work to support my scrapping habit.
Catch you all later.
Toni

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Beautiful layouts Toni...your photography is stunning.