So I decided to pull out some of my leftover configuration boxes and create a floating configuration box.
I've used the cover for a configuration box with the acrylic insert. The boxes are all left over from the original configuration box I did and the configuration tray that I had done a while ago.
I've glued the boxes together at various depths and then glued them to the acrylic insert which has been taped to the back of the box and I've used pearl brads as feet.
Creating it this way, it seams as the boxes actually float in the middle of the frame.
I have to thank the girls at Dusty Attic who sent me some mini bricks that I've been chasing for absolutely ages - it was the one thing I needed to finish it off!!!