Monday 8 July 2013

Kennedy Ranges

For the past week or so I've been working my way through a mini album. Figured it was time to get back into it and get some of our holiday photos done.

This one was for the photos I took out at the Kennedy Ranges when we were up in Carnarvon a few years ago.

I wanted something interesting on the front and love the look of acetate with the actual cover page under it.


 I've used some Kaisercraft Hunt and Gather range for the pages as the colours worked really well and coloured muslin with the Tim Holtz Distress Stains to match the colours and provide texture. I didn't want to go overboard with embellishments as I didn't want it bulky and I wanted the photos to take centre place.


















I'm actually proud of myself for actually making this album using everything from my stash and without purchasing anything for it!!!

Now if the weather would clear up I'll take some photos of a configuration box I completed a little while ago.
Or maybe I need to set up a photo booth to take photos of projects....?

1 comment:

Francine Burgess said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!! SUCH A WONDERFUL ALbUM..