Saturday 20 July 2013

Cybercrop time...

It's cybercrop time over at Chook Scraps this weekend (though you have until Monday week to get your entries in!) so if you're looking for a challenge or two go and check it out!!!

With sport being the theme of the cybercrops this year, this month we have Horse Jumping. I don't know a lot about this sport, but Sue-Maree does so she came up with the challenges.

Here are my samples...

Challenge 1
Photos I took of Kristofer when we were at the U15 Regional Hockey a couple of years ago when Nicholas played.

Challenge 2
I was looking for my marriage certificate the other week, and looked in the wedding album... my god those layouts are bad!!! so maybe you might see some wedding layouts coming up!

The third challenge was a members choice and I never got a chance to do the sample for that one.

But we have got a DT Challenge - String, an Animal, Texture and use the word HORSE to define things to use, so I used Hearts, Oval tag, Rolled paper, Sanding and distressed Edging.
Do I get bonus points for managing them all?
It's very pink isn't it!

On a personal front, I have 3 weeks of work left. With that I've now registered a business for me to do some graphic arts work from home, so if you know of anyone who wants logo design, or any graphic arts work send them my way!



No comments: