Saturday 18 May 2013

It's another CC

CC weekend over at Chooks this weekend (though entries don't close until end of next weekend) so lots of challenges and fun to be had!!!

This month's theme is Rugby League... a sport I have absolutely no idea about!!!

But the challenges were fun.

Here are my samples...



There's also a card challenge but I never got a chance to get the sample done!

But I did manage to get the DT challenge done...
This month they gave us texture, blue or maroon (I went blue), 2 photos and an oval!





So now I'm off to cover some boxes for my little ink pads. I really needed them sorted into colours, so decided the little gift boxes were ideal!

I might need to take some updated pics of my studio now as I have redone the wet area as I added a few Distress stains, and I'm getting some distress markers next week... shhhhhh......

No comments: