Tuesday 1 February 2011

Yeh I've been slack...

well I have and I haven't...

I've cleaned house, done the washing, scrapbooked and what I really wanted to... relax!

So there's been no photos... you get that!

But scrapping... yes...

I've been working on 2 whiteboards for the last couple of days. I've done them up so that they can go on the wall above my scrap space, and I can put layouts on them on display and be able to change them.

So here is what they look like...



Each board....





And here are some details pics...









And yes I know one board is darker than the other... I was hoping it wouldn't be noticed, but it is... but there were problems on the creating side... the question is, how noticeable it is, and whether I should try to fix it or if it will make it worse...
I will wait and see...

1 comment:

Steph Mitchell said...

I like them as they are! Each family member is different so why not your boards?!?