Monday 21 February 2011

Sometimes...

Life gets you down... especially when you have the flu!!!!
Does anyone want it cause I'm over it.... really!

But at least I felt better on the weekend to participate in the cc over at Chookscraps!
So here are my layouts....




There's one missing but I can't upload it yet as it was a blind scrapping challenge so I can upload it Wednesday... I think!

This is my tag...

It's the first time I've tried the resist ink technique over heat embossing... happy with the way it turned out!

I also managed my layout for the challenge for guest designer for chooks as well, but not sure if I can share it here... will find out...

Now I know you visit... so would love to hear what you think of my layouts... please?????

1 comment:

Annie said...

They look great Toni - love the pic in the second layout - LOL.

The tag is beautiful, I haven't tried that technique.