Saturday 8 September 2007

Tagged...

Yes I got tagged by Jenni and have been a bit slack in getting it done.
So here we go....

1-Post these rules.

2-Each person tagged must post 8 random (... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves.

3-Taggees should write a blogpost of these facts.

4- At the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named and released back into the wild.

5-Go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged*.So here are my 8 random things:

1. I'm left handed. Not a lot of people probably have realised this, and those online would have no idea... lol

2. I was born on Black Friday... September 13... so I guess that combined with being left handed would probably have lead me to be called a witch a couple of hundred years ago... any takers?

3. I have a typing speed of over 100wpm... The last typing test I did was about 10 years ago and that was 95wpm and 98% accuracy, and with the amount of typing I do my guess would be it's much faster than that now.

4. I'm a clean freak... I hate clutter and mess... it annoys the bejeezers out of me. Even now on my desk there's not much on there even though I'm in the middle of a layout. I have to put things away as soon as I've finished with them.

5. I can't be late... it's impossible for me, I freak out. Yeh weird I know... lol

Ok... now I have to tag 8 more people, but I don't know who.... tell you what... if you're reading this and you have a blog... consider yourself tagged... lol... deal?


So what else has been going on. Lots of layouts, but all secret squirrel stuff for RJR... so sorry I can't share.
I'm trying to do my BOM layout for SNC and then there's one for the Boxx. And there's another couple more challenges to do for various places. And because we're going away in 3 weeks I need to get it all done. Nothing like a bit of pressure hey?

And we're very proud of Nicholas today. He played his last game of hockey for the season today and then they had presentations. It was a very cold and very very wet game. Poor kids.
And why are we proud of Nicholas.....well he got the Coaches Award. Second year running, so we're very proud of him. He really is a good hockey player.

And that's really about it. But next time I will share a couple of photos... Jonathan's new haircut.... and Kristofer's toothless grin.
I won't tonight because I haven't downloaded the camera yet.

But I can share a layout.... This is one of the layouts I've done for the Spring Challenge over at Scrap World. I have another layout to do and a card.

Thanks for looking...

And don't forget the little things in life will you.
Toni

No comments: