Sunday 12 August 2007

Busy little vegemite

Yeh well sort off.... lol....

I've spent the weekend cleaning house and doing some baking. Made the kids a chocolate slice and a Lemon Marshmallow Slice, and made Lasagne for dinner last night. All very yummy stuff.

And yes I got some scrapping done...

Here's the ornament I finally did from Nik's online class from Scrapbooking 4 Less..


and here's the Christmas Treat's Bucket...


And I got both the Book of Me Challenges done for the Boxx and for SNC. They both look very much alike, but you get that...

This is the Boxx one... our dream job.


And this is the SNC one... it was on horoscopes this month, and I had done one on my horoscope only a month or so ago, so this one I decided to do on my Chinese horoscope.
I was born in the year of the Earth Monkey... this explains a lot about me, like the fact I can't sit still... lol and can never spend the day in bed no matter how sick I am...
And this one will match the Virgo one I did.


So I guess that's about it.... I'm meant to be doing the CJ I have here for Kelli, but I'm also waiting on the judging to finish for this week's challenge for the DT so I'm procrastinating yet again...

So have yourselves a wonderful week won't you all, and I guess I had better go do something constructive.
Toni

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been very busy haven't you :D
I love your christmas ornament!! That looks fabulous. As do your horoscope LO's...ya monkey ;)
Now go and be constructive
Chat soon
Tammy X

Karen said...

You certaily have been busy Toni!... love all your creations, but especially that chrissy ornament, its GORGEOUS!!