Monday 22 October 2012

Show layouts

Of course with the show last weekend I managed to get quite a few layouts done.
Yes I put the entry form in, then had to go and create most of the projects in 4 days!!! Don't say it...

So here we go....

Some of the singles...




and I have to say this one is a favourite....
It took me a full day to do, but it was well worth the effort!






 And the doubles...






 And this one would be my favourite though for some reason the photo of the layout doesn't come out very well....
It had been in the planning for quite a while before I actually got around to scrapping it. It's very simple, being mainly photos, but it's the full sequence of the photos that makes it work!

It's not bad when you consider most of these layouts were created last weekend. I think it was only 2 of the singles that I had created a couple of weeks ago...just goes to show what a tight deadline can do... lol!

No comments: