Sunday 21 October 2012

Poor neglected blog...

I have been mean haven't I not updating you... Should I make up for it???

Well here's the first post of a few I think... I have lots of project to share I've been working on.
It's been a case of lots of doing and not time to update between work and being on holidays.

But this weekend is a cybercrop, so I've just spent the last hour editing photos of projects I've done, especially the cybercrop ones, so here is the first share... the Chookscraps Cybercrop challenges.

As normal, they're cybercrops are based on a celebrity who's birthday falls in that month.
This month's celebrity happens to be Sting, so we got a few good challenges out of him...

So, challenge 1: 4 words in the title, 3 techniques, metal and tickets....





And challenge 2: Paper rolling, leaves, crossed lines and something hanging....




And challenge 3 was a word challenge and here's my layout...




This is just the first of several posts... with the show this weekend I have lots of projects to share, and also a week in Albany so I have lots of photos... so stay tuned!!!!

No comments: