Friday 10 August 2012

Little birdhouses

While I was taking photos of my studio I actually got around to taking photos of some projects here I've been meaning to share.
So watch out, there'll be lots of shares....

First up are these 2 little Dusty Attic birdhouses. I actually did them back in March or April when I was at the Hyden retreat.

This one using Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings papers was the first one I made...very soft and pretty!







Now when I looked through Karen's shop for something for the cornicing, I came upon a beautiful bright sunny range of papers from Prima called Sunkissed and just couldn't resist making another...




I must have known something as I had the perfect flowers on hand too. This birdhouse was missing the perch for the front, so I improvised and found a little twig the perfect size!!!!
  

1 comment:

Mrs Frizz said...

what adorable wee creations ...