Tuesday 9 August 2011

I know...

I've been quiet and haven't shared any more projects, but it's been a busy week.

I travelled to Perth again on the weekend with the boys so Nicholas could try out for the State U15 hockey team. He missed out on the squad, but he's really happy with the way he played and as far as we're concerned he's a champion.
Now he can spend the rest of the season concentrating on his local games, instead of worrying about travelling to Perth every week for training.

Because we were away, I haven't had a chance to do any scrapbooking, but I do have a Miss Nelly layout to share with you that appeared on the Kaisercraft blog last week.
We've had problems with the blog and uploading of photos so hopefully it will get fixed and all will be back on track shortly and you will see more gorgeous projects from the girls using Miss Nelly and Hunt and Gather!

But here is my layout...



PRECIOUS GIRL by Toni Crane

Products used: Miss Nelly Her Eyes (P707), Miss Nelly Her voice (PS159), Miss Nelly Her Mind (P711), Miss Nelly Sticker Sheet (SS108), Miss Nelly Canvas Tags (EM964), Miss Nelly Journal Tags (JT624), Miss Nelly Jewels (RS422), Paper Blooms Seabreeze (F631), Rhinestone Flourish Elegant Island Lagoon (RS459).

Other products: thread, ink, white flowers, dimensional magic.


And here's a closer look...





And I have to thank Kate for the photos I used....
I will have more to share but it will be later now... have a wonderful day!

No comments: