Tuesday 23 August 2011

Hunt & Gather

This range was really up my alley... the greens and browns suit boys perfect, but that's not the layout I did...
On the way back from Perth recently I played with the the camera in the car, and took some photos I'm really happy with.
One of them with the photo I used in this layout, The Long Road Home.
And yes it is a long road too...



And here are some detail pics...





I think I will be putting this range through its paces when I get more time... !

I also made a couple of cards too... it's great for the masculine cards!




Head on over to the Kaisercraft blog to see what the other girls have been up to with this range!

I had better head back to the desk and finish the projects I'm in the middle of as I'm meant to have french doors installed where my desk sits next week so I have to pack up my scrapping stuff out of the way...
On the plus side, it means there's a good chance I will get a bigger space as I will probably be moving into the garage!!!!

No comments: