Saturday 20 August 2011

A busy little vegemite...

I've been doing a lot of creating but only some I can share....
I've been working on projects for Kaisercraft for September. Trying to get ahead of things but somehow it doesn't seem to be working... go figure!
I've got 3 projects done, just have to get 4 more done, and then my classes for the retreat... I'm so excited about it...just have to get the work done and I'm nervous but I really can't wait!

But I have done some layouts I can share...

The first is the current round of the Chooks Amazing Race... this time we're visiting Vietnam, and we had to use the colours of red and yellow and follow a sketch.
This is my take using Basic Grey Ambrosia...



The photos were taken when we were in Carnarvon a couple of years ago.

And Chookscraps is also running a cybercrop this weekend, so I decided to have a break from dt commitments, and have some fun...
This month's theme is the movies of Dustin Hoffman for the first 2 challenges, one being Rainman and the other Kung Fu Panda...



This one was for Rainman and had to include a talent, numbers (but not the date), hearts/spades/clubs or diamonds, and 2 flowers. Jonathan's talent... breaking hearts!



This one was for Kung Fu Panda.... 50% black and/or white (for the panda), 5 things (I've got 5 kids in the photo), the word "nothing" somewhere on the layout and either a chinese symbol, or word in another language.
I've kept my layout very very simple, but I really love it!

And the third challenge was a scraplift from one of the winners of the rounds of the Chooks Amazing Race.



I lifted this layout of Geraldine's from Round 5.
http://www.chookscrapsscrapbooking.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=13285

So now it's time to get stuck into some more dt projects... I do have to tell you though, you will ABSOLUTELY LOVE the new releases from Kaisercraft next month!!!
And hopefully I'll be back this week with some of the layouts I've done for this month for Kaisercraft!

No comments: