Sunday 17 October 2010

Proud of my boys!

The boys did well at the show with their photos.
DS1 got a first and 2 seconds and he also picked up overall third out of all the photos in his age group. Very proud of him.
And DS3 got a first with one of his photos.
Although DS2 never got any placings I'm still proud of him of having a go.

I ended up with a first and a second for my roses, which I'm really happy about. Especially considering a storm came in 4am of the day I was going to pick the roses for the show.
And again I did well with my scrapping... 4 firsts, 6 seconds and 3 thirds and Most Points. Really happy with it.

So here are the layouts I promised last week that I did for the 8x8 mini album. The album got a first in it's section.









And this weekend was also a cybercrop over at Chookscraps.
I've managed to get 3 of the challenges done, but only taken pics of 2 of them as it's now too dark.
Here are the layouts for challenges 1 and 2.



If you have time got check out the challenges... great for keeping you on your toes!

No comments: