I've been working on a little project this week... my childhood album!
I kept changing my mind on what I wanted to do... a tin and digital which I started but they really didn't appeal to me as I wanted something to display properly.
So now I've made my own album up this week to hold 8x8 layouts. The paper has been chosen... basic grey bittersweet. I've had a 6x6 pad sitting here for ages so it's time I used it! I will also be using a little porcelain and urban prairie too...
But the cover of the album is now done. I've made it from scratch using chipboard and a d-ring centre I got from a file that was broken.
The binding is chipboard that I curved by dampening it and rolling it around a rolling pin... who said a rolling pin is only for cooking!!!
and I made the charms for the spine today ... the first time I've made them.
Here is the front cover..
And the detail pics....
The inside, minus pages (which i haven't done yet! all in good time.. lol)
So tell me what you think... I would love to know!