Sunday 3 October 2010

Just the normal... work and housework!
I've managed to finish sorting out my scrap stuff and labelled everything so really there's no excuse not to scrap... well except for the online books I've been reading. I have discovered an eReader I want from Kobo... just have to wait until the wireless version is available in Australia and convince dh how much I need one! lol... hopefully for Christmas.

But today I got some scrapping done...

Worked on a "to do" book to write scrapping challenges in and decided to redo the pencil holder to match.

The bird on there is one I made when I was playing with some texture paste. I spread it on acrylic so i could remove it when dry, then sprayed it with Tattered Leather Gllimmermist and Adirondack colourwash (cranberry. Loving the way the colours came out!
I've just been waiting to use it on something and this was perfect!

I've also rejoined Chook Scraps so today I decided to do one of their sketch challenges.


I think I need some encouragement to get started scrapping layouts and challenges seem to be the thing I need to get started.

Don't forget to check out the post below and let me know what you think about the photos... I'm really not sure, but will have to decide in the next couple of weeks!

No comments: