Tuesday 2 March 2010

My first project....

As soon as I saw these papers from Websters, I knew I wanted to make something special just for me. So I decided on a Keepsake Box and journal as there are several stories I want the kids to know about me, but not necessarily right now. So I thought a private box would be a great idea to keep these journals in and then I know that these stories will be available to the boys.





















I have to say a huge thank to Terri and all at Websters Pages for giving me this opportunity as Guest Design Team Member for March. I was absolutely thrilled to be asked.

More shares later...

8 comments:

Gayle said...

Congrats on your postition..have fun!
Love all your work Toni...thy look beautiful :)

Sarah aka Byclops said...

Wow, that is just beautiful! Im in awe...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Toni, your work is always amazing and such beautiful artwork.
*linda (scrap_addict)

AURELIA said...

Superbe boite, c'est vraiment très joli ! j'adore !

Mary said...

Congrats to be chosen March guest designer. I love these creations.

Wendy aka Bling Queen said...

This is amazing..... I love it. Beautiful work

Joan Fricker said...

Toni, your keepsake box is absolutely stunning. I love everything about it. Great job!
Joan

Joan Fricker said...

Toni, I love those little flowers you used. Can you tell me the size of them and possibly where you purchased them.

You can email me at jfricker@fourway.net

I just so love your work!!