Sunday 8 February 2009

It's been a busy week...

And I've managed to get a lot of scrapping done!!!!! woohoo...

So here goes my share....

This is a mini album I've done using the few christmas photos I took last year... didn't take many but enough for an acrylic album...












And I've managed to get some layouts done too some for various challenges...






And also managed to get my Project 365 up to date too...



But that's not all... I managed to also get the DT layouts done for Scrapbooking 4 Less this week too...but sorry... can't share yet!!!
But if you're looking for a challenge, go check out Scrapbooking 4 Less... there's bingo, whisper, ongoing challenges, sketch, sketch recipe, DT pack, photography challenge.
And shelley has started a new blog, Pink with One... running a challenge each month pink with another colour... so there's definately no shortage of challenges to keep you busy...

And my thoughts are with everyone over east at the moment, fighting the fires and floods...

No comments: