Sunday 1 February 2009

Bad Blogger...

Aren't I just....
But things have just been so busy lately... lots to do and lots of plums to sort... thankfully the only ones left now are the ones in the fridge for the kids to eat!!!!!

But anyway... I have managed to get some scrapping done over the last couple of weeks, so I'll just share them...

Here are the last 2 weeks from the Project 365...




I have week 5 to do but will work on it tonight...

Here are some layouts I've done.. all of these are from Port Denison... I've finally finished the last of the photos to go int he holiday album...
But that doesn't mean that's the last of the photos... I think I take too many... lol











And last week a good friend of mine from work left... But I made her a leaving present so that she could always remember Esperance...




We will miss her... but 2 years and she'll be back!!!! she'd better cause we're all counting down until her return!

But other than that... the kids are all ready for school... now if I can get them to sleep tonight.... wish me luck!!!

I think I've bored you enough now... but next time I have some more to share....

No comments: