Wednesday 10 December 2008

Time to let the cat out of the bag...

The masters were all announced yesterday and to my surprise my name was on the list...

Suddenly I'm famous and there have been lots of hits to my blog....

But there's bad news...























Sorry girls.... it ain't me....lol.... nope most definately not! It's the OTHER Toni Crane, in Queensland....
I never even entered... I have more than enough to do without being a master!

It's been good for a laugh... but seriously I would like to congratulate everyone who even had the courage to enter!

Me... I'm going to continue plodding along the way I am at the moment, enjoying my scrapping and having fun! What more can I ask for....

1 comment:

Gayle said...

hahaha...thats so funny Toni! There is another Gayle Smith scrapper in QLD too...weird hey!