Monday 29 December 2008

Merry Christmas!

Ok... I'm a tad late, but things have been fairly hectic here...
I was going to post this a week ago, but time got away from me. We had a busy lead up to Christmas.
Nicholas had his Year 7 graduation, and he won 2 awards... maths award and the science award! We are so very proud of him... he worked hard and it showed! But OMG... he goes to high school next year.... when did this happen??????
Excuse me for a moment while I go sit in the corner and suck my thumb in denial....

ok....

so what else... well mum and dad were down for Christmas, but we still had barbecues left right and centre... lol but at least Christmas day itself was reasonably quiet, and the boys got totally and utterly spoilt!!

On the scrapping front not much has been happening what with Christmas and everything else.
I did get a new album done for my desktop... I used a Kaiser Craft wooden calendar, but just did small layouts on them... 7x7... and used photos I've already scrapped or variations of them.
So here are the pages....














Some of these pics aren't very good but I still love the way it's turned out!

So enjoy your New Year.... may you have all the blessings you need!

No comments: