Yep... I've been tagged by the lovely Lisa...
You can check out her blog here... http://mum2mh.blogspot.com/
But here we go...
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
So, here are the 6 random things about me:
1. I love fantasy stories... especially about magic and dragons.
2. I'm left handed!
3. I love roses.
4. I hate spiders... eeeewwwwwww.....they make me cringe!
5. I've had carpel tunnel operations in both hands
6. I bake sponges and pavlova's but I don't eat them... yuck!
Ok... now I have to tag 6 people... what??? 6!!!!! you have to be joking...
I'm not very good at this... so if you're reading this blog consider yourself tagged!!!! lol
So... onto more mundane things...
Not much has happened this week.. done some scrapping and started a class with Jessica Sprague... stories in hand.
I have a little catching up to do... I've done all the printouts and done up a tin, but I need to start the stories... oh well!
But here is the tin I've done!
And I've done some scrapping today... some simple layouts for the holiday album, and one for the sketch challenge and bingo challenge over at S4L... go check them out!
But here are the layouts...
The time layout is the one for bingo and the sketch...
And other than that, I've been working on Christmas presents... I've made up some chocolate jars and some door hangers for the boys. Just have to seal those but have to wait for the boys to go to bed! Hear that... go to bed Nicholas!!!
And we've ordered their christmas presents, so that's it... we're pretty much all done!
Now just to find out who will be here for Christmas...